In The News
PRESTIGE MEDICAL IMAGING ANNOUNCES INSTALLATION OF 3 NEW X-RAY ROOMS
All Florida Sports & Orthopedic Installs Quantum X-Ray Rooms with integrated DR
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK – November 6, 2015 – Prestige Medical Imaging (PMI), the largest regional independent provider of digital imaging technology and services for medical facilities in the Eastern United States, is pleased to announce today the completed installation of three (3) new fully integrated Carestream Quantum X-Ray rooms with Digital Radiography (DR) at All Florida Orthopaedic Associates in St. Petersburg, Florida.
OHIO VALLEY HEALTH SERVICE’S EAST OHIO MEDICAL COMPLEX IN ST. CLAIRSVILLE, OHIO
Installs Quantum X-Ray Room with integrated DR
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK – October 13, 2015 – Prestige Medical Imaging (PMI), the largest regional independent provider of digital imaging technology and services for medical facilities in the Eastern United States, is pleased to announce today the completed installation of a new fully integrated Carestream Quantum X-Ray room with Digital Radiography (DR).
THE NY METS, THE BROOKLYN NETS, AND NOW YOU…
Manhattan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group, P.C.
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – September 8, 2015 – Manhattan Orthopedics & Sports Medicine group has just opened a new Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal medicine facility in the center of Manhattan. But did you know that we also have a state of the art radiology suite, identical to those found in Citi Field (home of the NY Mets), and in Barclays Center (home of the Brooklyn Nets)?
CLEVELAND INDIANS SELECT PRESTIGE MEDICAL IMAGING
Installs X-Ray and Ultrasound Equipment at Progressive Field
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK – June 10, 2015 – Prestige Medical Imaging (PMI), the largest regional independent provider of digital imaging technology and services for medical facilities in the Eastern United States, proudly announces today that it has installed its equipment in the Cleveland Indians Progressive Field.
PRESTIGE MEDICAL IMAGING PARTNERS WITH VuCOMP, Inc.
Offering New Technologies for the Early Detection of Breast Cancer
NEWBURGH, NY – November 7, 2014 – Prestige Medical Imaging (PMI) and New Imaging Imaging Service are pleased to announce today a partnership with VuCOMP, Inc., a leading developer of advanced computer vision systems for the detection of breast cancer. VuCOMP has developed and commercialized two breast imaging products, M-Vu® CAD and M-Vu Breast Density. M-Vu CAD analyzes mammograms to mark areas consistent with breast cancer using sophisticated mathematical algorithms. M-Vu Breast Density is designed to advance the science of breast density measurement by identifying dense tissue in the breast that could be masking cancer. Both products have been well-received by leading radiologists and are used by clinics around the world. In addition, VuCOMP has a works-in-progress CAD solution for 3D breast tomosynthesis in development.
New York Mets Renew Partnership With New York Imaging Service
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK, September 29, 2014 – New York Imaging Service, a PMI company and the largest regional independent provider of digital imaging technology and services for medical facilities in New YorkState, is pleased to announce that the company has re-signed its contract with the New York Mets. Theballclub will upgrade their existing imaging equipment to Quantum Medical Imaging’s industry leading X-RayRoom, powered by Carestream’s Digital Imaging Solution. This advanced technology will provide fasterimaging capabilities, enabling an accelerated workflow. New York Imaging Service also installed their cloudbasedPMI Touch service program, allowing for 24/7 real-time remote support to keep the system up andrunning smoothly, especially during critical times.
NYIS Installs Multiple Digital Imaging Systems At New York Methodist Hospital
NEWBURGH, NEW YORK, JULY 21, 2014 – New York Imaging Service, a PMI company, the largest regional independent provider of digital imaging technology and services for medical facilities in New York State, is pleased to announce the company has completed its second installation of multi-level integrated digital imaging systems for the growing imaging needs of New York Methodist Hospital, a member of the New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System.
- NYIS installs 2 Quantum Medical Imaging DR Rooms and 1 Carestream Health DRX-1 at Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Center in Long Island.
- NYIS installs DR Room at St. Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY a Level 2 Trauma Center.
- NYIS installs DR Solution for Long Island Medical Diagnostic Imaging in East Islip and West Islip, NY.
- State Of The Art GIOTTO Digital Stereotactic Mammogram Solution installed by NYIS at Saratoga Hospital
- NYIS installs Fuji DR Solution at Northshore Orthopedics in Smithtown NY.
- NYIS installs new Quantum Medical Imaging solutions at Premier Care Commack and Great Neck locations on Long Island. The solution includes a QMI Q-Rad DS4 X-Ray System at each site.
- NYIS completes acquisition of Professional Equipment Company located in Guilford, Connecticut. Acquisition of the 34 year old company extends the reach and expertise of New York Imaging Service as a full service Digital Imaging provider into neighboring Connecticut.
- Installation of a new Fuji CR Prima T Computed Radiography system and Quantum Medical Imaging X-Ray System was completed by New York Imaging Service at Urgent Care Center in Massapequa.
- NYIS completes installation of Quantum Medical Imaging Q-Rad X-Ray System at North Country Community College in the Adirondack region of New York.
- New York Imaging service delivered and installed Canon DR Panel and mini PACS system at New Rochelle Animal Hospital a delighted Dr. Myle Leeds states “…I am so pleased. Best improvement in medicine I ever made! You can quote me. All seems well.”
- Tri-County Orthopedics Installation of dual Integrated X-Ray Rooms completed by New York Imaging Service at Tri County’s Sparta NJ location.
- Nassau County Community College adds Fuji D-EVO Digital Radiography units sourced through New York Imaging Service headquartered located in Newburgh New York and sourced through NYIS’ Garden City New York branch office.
- Shore Memorial Hospital in Somers Point, New Jersey installation of dual DRX Imaging Suite and DRX Mobile unit.
- Dr. Cary Chapman completes installation of a new SimonDR Podiatry system by partnering with New York Imaging Service in his Manhattan office.
- Phelps Memorial Hospital extends partnership with New York Imaging Service with installation of Quantum Medical Imaging DRX System in a new Outpatient site in croton On Hudson. Phelps Memorial Hospital was the first customer to buy Digital Radiography Technology from New York Imaging Service and subsequently has converted every Imaging room to the DR Technology over the last 8 years.
- NYIS completes installation of new Integrated X-Ray System at Femino-Ducey Orthopaedic Group on Long Island. Equipment includes a Quantum Medical Imaging DS-3 Radiology system and dual Fuji D-EVO Detector Panels.
- Barclays Center prepares to open with complete installation of Quantum Medical Imaging Classic CR Imaging System by New York Imaging Service, the ‘Official X-Ray Equipment Provider’ of the Brooklyn Nets.
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital in Patchogue New York recently upgraded 3 ER rooms including Quantum Medical Imaging equipment acquired through New York Imaging Service.
- NYIS installs 4 Carestream Classic WAIV CR System and Tech Refreshes at New York Downtown Hospital.
- Installation of Integrated DR and X-Ray Room at Westchester Orthopedics located in White Plains, NY.
- Hudson Valley Imaging installed an Integrated wireless DRX and Quantum Medical Imaging X-Ray Room.